TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE THOUGHTS OF GROWTH WEBSITE
- The website https://thoughtsongrowth.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Website“) constitutes property of Michał Fiech conducting business activity under the name WEBGROWTH Michał Fiech, address: Smardzowska 19/2, 52-234 Wrocław (Poland), NIP: 8992789726, REGON: 364333113 (hereinafter referred to as: “Thoughts of Growth”).
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) govern the access to the Website, as well as the provision of services via Website by electronic means. If you have any questions or doubts concerning the Terms, you can contact us at email@example.com or via the contact form available on the Website.
- The users of the Website are obliged to observe the Terms, as well as rules for the use of websites resulting from the applicable legal regulations. In particular the users are not granted the right to and they shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, spiders, web-bots or other items of a destructive or disruptive nature;
- exploit the services or software in any unauthorized way, including by trespass or burdening server or network capacity or infrastructure;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the services or software or remove, alter, circumvent, or otherwise tamper with any security technology;
- harvest or collect information about users.
- Users are obliged to use the Website in a manner that does not disturb the owner of the Website or other users, with respect of personal rights, privacy, and other relevant rights.
USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS AND ITS SERVICES
- Users who access the Website have the option of using the following, electronically provided services:
- Obtaining information on the activities of Thoughts of Growth,
- Choosing to contact Thoughts of Growth by means of Thoughts of Growth’s contact form.
- The main purpose of the website is to provide the users with information on the activities of the Thoughts of Growth. The use of services within the Website is free of charge and voluntary.
- To subscribe and get emails about product growth management (Newsletter), the Website’s users need to fill in the subscription form available on the Website by providing your name and email address. The subscription to newsletter service is not mandatory.
- The Website’s users may cancel any newsletter they are subscribed to at any time by using a cancellation link at the end of the respective newsletter.
- Some services available on the Website requires disclosure of the user’s personal data and lead to further processing thereof.
- The user shall be notified that their personal data is collected for further processing, and have the option of expressing consent to such processing.
- Thoughts of Growth uses appropriate technical, organizational, and physical measures to protect personal data disclosed by the users of the Website from accidental, illegal or unauthorized access by third parties, as well as loss, destruction, modification, disclosure or use thereof.
- The use of services within the Website requires at minimum:
- a working device with an internet connection;
- Internet connection;
- Internet browser which allows to view and click on hypertext files (HTML) on the screen of your computer/device; certain content may require compatibility with other types of files (ex. PDF).
- Thoughts of Growth, as the owner of the Website, shall not be held liable for limitations related to the functioning of the user’s computer/device, or for the stability of the user’s internet connection, which may prevent the user from using the Website. Thoughts of Growth cannot guarantee that access to the Website or the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of this Website.
- Thoughts of Growth, as the owner of the Website, has the right to take any actions with respect to any user that is necessary if the user violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public or could create liability for Thoughts of Growth.
- The Website may feature links or re-directions to other websites or portals, which belong to other entities. Thoughts of Growth, as the owner of the Website shall not be held liable for the consequences of entering such websites or portals, nor the consequences of using the content or services provided by said websites or portals. All risks and responsibilities related to browsing those websites or portals shall be borne by the user.
- The Website uses “cookies” to:
- monitor the Website user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our users use our Websites so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites; and
- to help us to advertise to you information and materials we think you will be interested in.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- There are different kinds of cookies with different functions:
- session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer;
- persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is one stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
The only third party cookies we use on our site are Google Analytics.
- Cookie settings may be modified via browser settings. Deletion of cookies is also possible with appropriate settings and other available technologies.
- Thoughts of Growth hereby stipulates that the content of the Website is protected by copyright. All rights to the Website’s content and translations thereof are held by Thoughts of Growth.
- The content of the Website is protected by Polish and international copyright laws and may be subject to other intellectual property protections, including patent and trademark rights. Unless permitted by law, users may not copy, distribute, modify, perform, broadcast, display, transmit, reuse, re-post, use (except as expressly set out herein) or claim any right in any aspect of the Website content, including text, images, audio, and video without Thoughts of Growth’s express, prior written permission.
- Users have the right to download and copy the content available on the Website only for informative and non-commercial purposes.
- Thoughts of Growth shall make every reasonable effort to ensure the validity of the information published on the Website, but completeness and accuracy at any given moment cannot be guaranteed.
- All complaints concerning the content or functionality of the Website shall be directed to Thoughts of Growth by post addressed to the company’s seat within 7 days from the event which constitutes the subject of the complaint.
- The complaint shall feature the user’s contact information and description of irregularities which justify the complaint.
- Thoughts of Growth shall use its reasonable and best endeavours to review the complaints within 21 days from the day of reception and inform the sender of the measures undertaken to remedy the situation.
- The provision of services via the Website shall be governed by the Polish law. If any term or provision is held or declared to be unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part by any court, regulatory authority or other competent authority it will to that extent only be deemed not to form part of these Terms, and enforceability, legality and validity of the remainder of these Terms will not in any event be affected.
- Thoughts of Growth may amend these Terms at any time. In the event of amendments being made to Terms, Thoughts of Growth will notify Users who previously ordered the Thoughts of Growth’s newsletter as to the amendments by e-mail.
- These Terms shall enter into force on November 12th 2019..