- The data controller of personal data of the Website users, within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”) is Michał Fiech conducting business activity under the name WEBGROWTH Michał Fiech, address: Smardzowska 19/2, 52-234 Wrocław (Poland), NIP: 8992789726, REGON: 364333113, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the owner of the Website, hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” or “Thoughts of Growth”.
- Data Controller processes Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- answering contact requests and communicating with Users – on the basis of the article 6 paragraph 1 point a) GDPR – the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data. Data processing for the above purpose will continue for no longer than three years from the day on which the last message was sent either by the User or Data Controller unless the User withdraws the consent to the processing of personal data sooner;
- sending previously ordered the Thoughts of Growth’s newsletter – on the basis of the article 6 paragraph 1 point b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and the article 6 paragraph 1 point f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Data Controller. Data processing for the above purpose will continue until the User communicate objection to the processing of the data for sending the Thoughts of Growth’s newsletter.
- Data Controller undertakes to duly protect Users’ data in accordance with the following rules:
- personal data of Website Users is processed in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and other applicable provisions on the protection of personal data that complement and/or implement the GDPR, including the Polish Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz.U.2018.1000);
- the Website only processes personal data voluntarily provided by Website Users. The consent of the data subject is expressed during the use of the contact form available at http:// thoughtsongrowth.com/contact-me/;
- providing your personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected;
- personal data will not be released by Data Collector to other entities or to third parties, except when required by applicable law or legitimate demand of state institutions or it is necessary to detect and prevent fraud, as well as to solve other problems regarding fraud, security and technical issues;
- Users’ data may only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. Thoughts of Growth collects Users’ personal data in order to contact Users, to provide access to the Website, and for the purpose of marketing their own products or services;
- Users’ personal data may be used only for the purpose for which they were collected;
- When using the Website by Users, the servers of Thoughts of Growth automatically save the so-called system logic, or anonymous information, such as the time of the User’s visits, IP addresses, URL addresses, types of web browser used, etc. The information collected in this way is kept by Thoughts of Growth for an indefinite period of time and serves to administer the Website.
- The scope of data collected includes: name and e-mail address.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that are Internet domain operators, payment services websites or other entities which Thoughts of Growth cooperates with (i.e. Mailchimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA, 30308 USA).
- The content of the Website is the property of Thoughts of Growth or persons who have agreed to their distribution by Thoughts of Growth. All personal and property copyrights to any elements of the Website (text, graphics, page layout, etc.) are reserved. The website and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1191), and the Act of April 16, 1993 on combating unfair competition (ie the Journal of Laws of 2018, item 419). Reproduction and dissemination of the above content in any form and in any way on any fields of exploitation, including copying, storage and processing in whole or in part without written permission of Thoughts of Growth is forbidden.
- Thoughts of Growth uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your device and remain there until the end of your browser session. After the session is over, the stored information is permanently deleted from the device memory.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off the device does not remove them from your device.
- The users have the option of accepting or refusing the cookies by setting their browser.
- If the User chooses to refuse all the cookies, the browsing that accesses certain pages of the site will be reduced.
USER RIGHTS AND FINAL PROVISIONS
- The User has the right to:
- access and correct their personal data i.e. the right to obtain confirmation if the Data Controller processes the data and the information concerning such processing;
- restrict processing their personal data;
- erasure their personal data;
- object to processing their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 GDPR;
- demand transmitting their personal data to another data controller, if it is technically possible;
- withdraw the consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal);
- To assert the above mentioned rights the User shall send the Data Controller an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent President of Personal Data Protection Office.